Sice Previt Spa is a private owned Construction & Millwork Company, based in Segrate (Milan) with a French Subsidiary in Paris, focused in Luxury Retail and Residential.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team based in Paris. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to become part of a hardworking, forward thinking and growing business. With the opportunity to develop your career.
- Build and sustain strong relationships with all company’s department.
- Work as a liaison between the client’s design agencies and other client’s representatives, build a relationship with leading contacts.
- Establish and maintain a strong client relationship. Act as a point of contact for client personnel assigned to project within your control.
- Keep abreast of trends in the retail market and how they may affect the client. Be commercially aware and responsive to client needs.
- Attend client and supplier tours as required. Assist the Account Director with mock-up and bid phases for all technical aspect.
- Be able to troubleshoot issues and keep the client updated on any corrective action.
- Own and be responsible for ensuring that all projects are managed in a professional manner.
- Work directly with clients to develop and define projects from the beginning through to project end, taking responsibility for their successful delivery.
- Manage the delivery of projects, producing the required deliverables including budget, time constraints and quality requirements. Manage critical paths according to the clients’ launch schedule and knowledge of the internal production and the construction site
- Implement and maintain Project Reports focusing on TIME/COST/QUALITY, Provide status report to Company / Client / Suppliers on a weekly basis, either 1:1 or via conference call.
- Manage design for projects within your control, manage the approval process.
- Advise and implement service supply appointments including tender selection and documentation etc.
- Arrange and attend pre-production meetings with suppliers, client and production technician. Ensure any concerns are discussed.
- Work with on-site site manager to ensure site production
- Successfully communicate production issues to/from the company and work effectively with the on-site and production department.
- Raise any issues whether client, production or team related, to the Account Director.
- Be positive and calming influence in the team and ensure that team members maintain a professional attitude.
- Assist the Director to mentor and train new team members.
- Build a strong relationship with the extended team.
- Buddy team members for holiday and sickness.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
Degree educated in an appropriate field of study
Have up to 3+ years of experience
Experience of Retail and Residential industry sectors are desirable
Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite, AutoCAD and MS Project
Ability to work flexibly with strong organisational skills to manage workload
Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude
Possess strong communication skills and can consistently offer an excellent standard of customer care
Strong organisational skills along with ability to multi-task
Good attention to detail
A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach.
TRAINING AND BENEFITS
We believe in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships at all stages of your career, with access to;
- Cross-sector experience
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management